1. Class, rehearsal and performance
schedules must be strictly adhered to at all times.
2. Class uniforms
must be worn in all classes.
3. Conduct in and out of the studio must
be courteous and professional by students and parents at all times.
4. Any absences must be reported to the school promptly.
must be reported to the school immediately and in some cases a doctor’s note
will be required. The Irina Makkai Classical Ballet and
Dance School shall not be liable for injuries sustained during
attendance at the school or any of its related functions or loss or damage
to personal property.
6. Students must keep studios, dressing rooms
and common areas clean at all times.
7. Stealing is not tolerated by
the school, it will result in immediate expulsion, tuition based on this
dismal is non refundable.
8. Tuition is non refundable and due by
November 30. Students with outstanding tuition after that date will
not be permitted to attend class.
9. Students may not attend other
dance schools without the express consent of the director of the Irina
Makkai Classical Ballet and Dance School.