1. Class, rehearsal and performance schedules must be strictly adhered to at all times.
2. Class uniforms must be worn in all classes.
3. Conduct in and out of the studio must be courteous and professional by students and parents at all times.
4. Any absences must be reported to the school promptly.
5. Injuries must be reported to the school immediately and in some cases a doctor’s note will be required. The Irina Makkai Classical Ballet and Dance School shall not be liable for injuries sustained during attendance at the school or any of its related functions or loss or damage to personal property.
6. Students must keep studios, dressing rooms and common areas clean at all times.
7. Stealing is not tolerated by the school, it will result in immediate expulsion, tuition based on this dismal is non refundable.
8.Tuition is non refundable and due by November 30. Students with outstanding tuition after that date will not be permitted to attend class.
9. Students may not attend other dance schools without the express consent of the director of the Irina Makkai Classical Ballet and Dance School.